Wednesday 15 August 2012

July 2012 Favourites

So a bit late but - better late than never with the July monthly favourites, I wish I could blog every month with my favourites for you but I simply forget :-( sorreeee! :-(


My July favourites:


Paul Mitchell Extra - Body Finishing Spray can be purchased by clicking 'Here' for £5.96 directly from HQ Hair.com 

This extra body firm finishing spray from Paul Mitchell provides all-day hold and maximum volume. It also adds high shine, fullness and texture.

The firm finishing spray fights frizz in any climate and helps protect hair from sun.

As it says on the tin it 'performs' so well and is such a good price I would recommend this hairspray to anyone with fine hair like myself (that lacks volume). 



Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in shade 51 can be found by clicking 'Here' directly from the Boots.com website for £9.99.

This foundation promises to - 

Provide 70% more radiance, for up to 16hours.
A flawless, luminous complexion for up to 16hrs. Fruit therapy for radiant boosted skin.
The ingredients are - Apricot -for Radiance, Melon -for Hydration, 
Apple -for an Antioxidant, Ginger -for Energy.
This foundation is on a par with the YSL Touche Eclat foundation.  It provides my dry skin with a luminous finish, it is both moisturising and long wearing.
It really does live up to the hype!  And all this for a great price.




The YSL Touche Eclat foundation can be seen in my full review 'Here' I LOVE this foundation! 


YSL Shocking mascara can be found by clicking 'Here' directly from Boots.com for £23.00 my picture shows the sample which I kindly received from the YSL counter the day that I collected the sample of the new YSL foundation (above).

This Mascara Offers - 

Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Shocking: a technological innovation that breaks every rule for volume, that immediately cloaks lashes for indecent but assumed makeup results.
A new, exclusively shaped brush, Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Shocking is a real concentrate of technology:

a compact brush with an asymmetric shape to work length and curl

a broad helix with an original cut that lets the formula slip right to the heart of the brush

picots set in every different direction, forming a strip that holds the formula until it is applied


An indecent formula
When applied, the brush and formula's merge to give a high-precision movement and instant volume.

The formula for Mascara Volume Effet Faux cils Shocking is composed of two types of wax: soft adherent waxes, which instantly thicken out lashes, and hard waxes to maximise the curve.
It is quite a 'wet' formulation which doesn't dry straight away, but I really liked the brush of this mascara and it does curl my lashes and makes every lash appear covered in the formula - in my opinion a great mascara. 


NEOM Luxury Organics Pillow Mist - I have loved this since I bought it as part of a kit a few months back but since having it NEOM have stopped stocking the kit on line and have now called the spray a 'room mist' for this reason I shall explain as much as possible about the room mist (as it is now known)


It's how you use a room mist that makes the difference...you need to spritz it onto something so it can cling. Spritz fabrics, carpets & cushions.  Spritz behind radiators, spritz lampshades, get spritzing (but always 20cm away!). 

Made from a simple blend of pure essential oils, spring water and pure grain alcohol NEOM mists are 95% organic and free from harsh preservatives, so they will not pollute your lungs, home or the environment. As you inhale the mood enhancing essential oils, they work to relax, refresh or lift your mood depending on the treatment you choose. (and there are many to choose from)

This room mist is priced at £16.00 and can be found by clicking 'Here' If you are looking for something to send you into a deep nights sleep than this is for you.  
I adore it!





Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in number 1 fair (my colour) can be purchased by clicking 'Here' for £4.19 from Boots.com

This concealer offers - 

 - Ultimate wear concealer conceals flaws, imperfections and blemishes for up to 16 hours.

- Transfer proof and water resistant for full and long lasting coverage.

- Provides beautiful, shine-free, blemish-free skin for every waking hour.

It truly is worth all my fellow bloggers recommendations!  Now it doesn't last up to 16 hours as advertised, but it does offer good under eye coverage.

If you are looking for a good value concealer, which does what it says then definitely try this!


Tesco's Aqueous cream 500g for £2.40 can be found by clicking 'Here' 

Aqueous Cream BP is a light, paraffin-based emulsion and is known as a non-proprietary emollient preparation.  It is used as a topical, external medicine, emollient moisturiser and general-purpose substitute for toiletries such as soap, shower gel, shaving cream and lip salve.  This multi purpose cream moisturises the dry skin around my hands and cuticles and offers relief from the drying effect that washing my hands a lot can have on my hands.  I always have a pot of this to hand because of its dual purpose and because it is so cheap to buy and readily available everywhere.

I know that Aqueous cream isn't something that screams beauty blogger but it works so why not talk about it!?

Have you tried any of my July Favourite products? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for watching / reading.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. xx

Blogger Template by pipdig